The Bethlehem College uniform shall be:
- Appropriate for students of a Christ-centred School.
- Based on the School colours and, where possible, include the School crest.
- Able to be worn with decency and modesty.
- Style of apparel must be regulation (as stocked by The Uniform Shop).
- Reasonably priced and of durable quality.
Bethlehem Trading Company Ltd, as a wholly owned company of the Christian Education Trust, operates The Uniform Shop. The shop is usually open on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays during term time with some changes in dates and times in holiday periods. Please check the calendar for each month’s open days.
The Uniform Shop is located on Bethlehem Campus (see map) and stocks a full range of new uniform items, accessories and Bethlehem College Schoolbags. Shoes are not stocked. A limited number of good quality second-hand uniform items are also available from time to time.
Please feel free to visit the Shop for sizing and guidance. If you are unable to visit in person, the following options are available.
- Your child can visit the shop to be sized.
- You can email a list of required garments and sizes to the Manager, who will email back prices ([email protected])
- You can phone the Manager to discuss your requirements (07-5791716)
Payment for uniform items can be made by Visa or Mastercard (please contact the Shop Manager with details) or by internet banking (BNZ 02-0466-0040389-00) – please use your School family code and name as the reference.
If you have second-hand uniform items you wish to sell please ensure they are clean and in good condition (washed or dry-cleaned and ironed). The Uniform Shop charges 30% of the sale price to cover handling costs. Second-hand uniform items can be left in the drop box at the Uniform Shop with a ‘Second Hand Uniform Return’ form attached. This form is available on the College website. Please note that the Uniform Shop will not accept garments for resale that are damaged. This includes dresses/skirts which have had the hem cut shorter than the factory-issued length.
All uniform items, including sports uniforms, can be purchased at The Uniform Shop which is the exclusive on-site supplier. The staff in the Uniform Shop are experienced in fitting students with their uniform requirements. There is also a range of good quality second-hand uniforms for purchase.
You can contact Lis Seal, Manager on 07 5791716 or email [email protected]