About Futsal - Secondary
Yr: 7, Yr: 8, Yr: 9, Yr: 10, Yr: 11, Yr: 12, Yr: 13
Registrations are now CLOSED
* Registrations close Sunday 20th September for all ages, no registrations after this date will be accepted.
Registration Fees for Term 4 is $60 per player
There are two options for registration
- Register as a player - simply register through my comet - and you will be allocated into a team
- Register a team - simply register as a player through my comet - and get the manager of your team to email [email protected] with who is in that team (Every player of that team will still need to register individually).
* Depending on numbers, we may need to add players to team requests.
Age criteria for Junior Futsal Leagues 2020 are defined as follows:
- Under 9’s
- Under 11’s
- Under 13’s
- Junior High School — school year 9 or 10
- Senior High School — school year 11, 12 or 13
Term 4 Futsal starts on Sunday 18th October and goes through till Sunday 6th December (with no Futsal on Labour Weekend).
All games are to be held at Trustpower Arena. If this is not available, alternate locations will be arranged by WaiBOP. All games are played on Sundays and the times and draws are confirmed by WaiBOP on Thursdays.
Registration Fees for Term 4 is $60 per player.
Note: If you register and your child is allocated to a team, this is registered with WaiBOP. In the event you withdraw, the fee is non refundable as these fee's are payable to WaiBOP prior to the season starting.
All players MUST wear shin pads.
All individual players MUST be registered to your team.
All league games will be played in a 45 minute slot each week, games will be 20 minutes each way, with a 2 minute half time and 3 minutes between games.
All players in your team must wear the same colour playing shirt, except for the goal keeper who must either wear a different coloured shirt or a bib.
All rules can be found here - http://www.waibopfootball.co.nz/FUTSAL/Rules-Regulation
P: 579 1819 (Sports Office)
Rachel McGill – Director of Sport
Rosanna Fredrickson – Teacher in Charge
Sarah Connolly – Sports Administrator
If you need to find more information on Futsal, go to WAIBOP's website here