- For students, masks are encouraged, but not required.
- Parents are permitted on site, but are requested not to enter classrooms (unless this has been scheduled and pre-arranged).
- All parents/caregivers and other visitors are to sign in and wear masks indoors.
- All students aged 12 years or over must wear face masks on public and school transport.
- Reporting of COVID cases is to continue via our website.
- We will continue to take a cautionary approach as we plan things such as assemblies and indoor co-curricular activities.
COVID Notification Form
Please complete THIS FORM if your Bethlehem College student has tested positive for Covid-19
Frequently Asked Questions
Please CLICK HERE for quick answers to FAQ’s
Specific Covid-19 advice
- For more advice about COVID-19, click here and for information about symptoms, click here.
- For more information on being a Close Contact, click here.
- For more information about self-isolation, click here.
|027 308 8522|
|021 167 4327|
|022 649 0789|
BC PRINCIPAL COMMUNICATIONS
Please refer to the School Calendar for event cancellations or postponements.
Cancelled events are noted with ‘CXL’
Postponed ones with ‘PPD’