Bethlehem College Seeks New Principal from Term 1 2020
Bethlehem College is a well-established State Integrated Christian College in Tauranga, catering for over 1750 students, comprising approximately:
- 1650 Years 1-13 students (including 80 International students) at the Bethlehem campus
- 100 Years 1-8 students at the Bethlehem College Chapman campus in Rotorua.
The College is an entity of the Christian Education Trust.
We have a unique opportunity for a Principal with a strong Christian faith and demonstrated educational leadership, to combine these passions and lead the College into the future. We are looking for an inspirational leader to further Christian Education. The successful applicant will have a proven track record of providing educational excellence, effective leadership and vision to guide a growing and successful College.
To be successful you will need to demonstrate:
- A willingness and ability to take part in religious instruction appropriate to the College and to uphold the Special Character (These requirements are a condition of employment)
- A strong personal commitment to protect and enhance the Christian Special Character of the College
- People skills and the ability to engage and influence the College community of staff, students, families and the board
- Effective communication
- Experience in building a competent and collaborative culture
- An ability and desire to grow and develop staff, and to ensure students achieve, and reach their potential
- A servant heart
You will be supported by dedicated Christian teachers, efficient support staff, an effective Senior Leadership team, an engaged board, a committed Proprietor and great facilities.
What do we stand for? How is our school fulfilling its goals and meeting the expectations of the Ministry of Education? What do we mean by ‘special character’ of our campus and curriculum?
Find out more about Bethlehem College in these key documents: