Enrolment Process & Information
Years 0 - 6
- Your child/children’s names will be placed on our waiting list.
- When a vacancy becomes available in your child’s year group you will be contacted by phone.
- Should you wish to proceed, a time for an interview with the Associate Principal (Head of Primary) will be made for you. Please note that children must attend the interview with one or both of their parents.
- Occasionally applicants to Bethlehem College are required to sit a survey test prior to acceptance. The survey is to assess the student’s academic strengths and weaknesses.
- Parents of the successful applicant (having fulfilled criteria required) will be advised.
- After confirmation of acceptance, a letter and acceptance pack will be sent to you with details of your child’s proposed start date. The Acceptance Letter, Admission Form etc. are required to be completed and returned to the school before your child starts at Bethlehem College.
- Your son/daughter is now ready to start at Bethlehem College.
Years 7 - 13
- APPLICATIONS FOR YEAR 7 close 30 June prior to your preferred year of entry.
Please note - If you are thinking of enrolling your child for Year 9 in 2015, there will be limited spaces available.
2013 will be the last year that we will offer an additional Year 9 class.
Please note - It will be standard practice from 2013 to offer six Year 7 classes. All applicants for Year 7 will be informed by the end of September of each year, with either:
1. Confirmation that a place is available for your son/daughter
2. Advice that your son/daughter is on our waiting list.
If offered a place, an Acceptance Pack will be posted to you, which will contain your Acceptance Letter and other documentation, which should be completed and returned to Bethlehem College by the date requested.
The process is similar for Year 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 and 13 except that applications need to be lodged before the end of the third term prior to your preferred year of entry and notification will be by the end of November, if possible.
Late applications may be submitted, though there is no guarantee of a place being available.
If you wish to proceed with an application, please refer to the link to the left.
Please also refer to the following documents via the links to the left:
- Terms and conditions
- Enrolment Policy